- Animal Services Directory - A 48-page one-stop reference for taking care of pets and strays I compiled and published as a 8.5 x 5.5 spiral-bound booklet.
- Helpful Contacts - A "who-to-contact" reference booklet, particularly for seniors and individuals and families in need, that I compiled and published for St. Stephen's Lutheran Church's members and visitors; copies are available in the church narthex.
- Lenten Devotions - This booklet is an expanded version of what appears in St. Stephen's Lutheran Church's monthly newsletter that includes information for Lent. Each year, I create this version specifically to be given to shut-ins - the Bible passages are quoted in full in large type, 8.5 x 11, printed in full color and spiral-bound.
- Scrabble Score Tracking - For many years, a friend and I have spent many weekends playing Scrabble, often with a third friend joining in. Instead of keeping all the score sheets (which I also designed), we only keep track of certain scores, which are recorded on specific tracking sheets. Periodically, I print all the sheets and spiral-bind into a full-size, full-color booklet.
- Cafe Press Catalog Page - Showcases graphics I designed for a line of items sold online by Paws For Sertoma.
- Pet Gifts Catalog - For a few years, my club took orders for the pet-themed purses we sell at the pet fairs. Due to a lack of merchandise available, we now only sell a small selection at the pet fairs and no longer require a catalog.
- 2009 U.S. Women's Open Golf Tournament - I was a corporate hospitality volunteer for this event at Saucon Valley Country Club, a position I also had for the 2000 U.S. Senior Open.
- The First Adventures of David & Nigel - Me, my friend and his new Mini Cooper on our first road trip.
- My Kitten Journal - A journal of my wonderful 8 week experience raising 5 kittens on my back porch.